After long-lasting development and testing at company Telia Eesti AS, it is now possible that guests who are arriving from abroad can pay for parking easier.
How to pay for parking?
- Download and install mobile app PARGI.EE on your phone. Works on both iOS and Android platforms.
- When opening an application, it will ask permission to user’s location access to display appropriate parking zones. Then the app makes a quick phone call to identify the phone number and determines whether the user is from abroad.
- In the case of foreign visitor, you are asked to set up a bankcard payment method immediately.
- When entering the bankcard payment information, the user is asked to perform a secure 3DS authentication in his home bank (the user will be redirected to the webpage of his bank for the authentication operation, where he must log in). Secure authentication is required only when you insert the bankcard data (even if the app is reinstalled). It is no more required for subsequent parking transactions.
- Then is the app ready to use parking service.
Notice! The app supports bankcard payments with MasterCard and VISA cards.
The app can be used in eight different languages (Estonian, Russian, English, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, German and French).