1) Download and install mobile app PARGI.EE on your phone. Works on both iOS and Android platforms.
2) When opening an application, it will ask permission to user’s location access to display appropriate parking zones nearby. Then the app makes a quick phone call to identify the phone number and determines whether the user is from abroad.
3) In the case of foreign visitor, you are asked to set up a bankcard payment method immediately.
4) When entering the bankcard payment information, the user is asked to perform a secure 3DS authentication in his home bank (the user will be redirected to the webpage of his bank for the authentication operation, where they must log in). Secure authentication is required only when you insert the bankcard data (even if the app is reinstalled). It is no more required for subsequent parking transactions.
5) Then app is ready to use parking service.
Notice! The app supports bankcard payments with MasterCard and VISA cards.
The app can be used in eight different languages (Estonian, Russian, English, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, German and French).
Additionally to PARGI.EE application, there is possibility to use other mobile applications for parking in outdoor parking lots and parking houses. User is responsible for the use of third-party applications. Please see the instructions for the applications on developers’ website:
I hereby authorize AS Ühisteenused to consent to the processing of my personal data submitted by me through authentication with self-service. AS Ühisteenused uses the personal data only for the purposes specified in the articles of association of the company (in particular the provision of parking services).
NB! The principles relating to proccecing of personal data only apply to private law relationships. If you enter self-service regarding parking in a public paid parking area in Tallinn, the data will be processed in accordance with Tallinna parkimiskorralduse andmekogu põhimäärus and AS Ühisteenused will not process your data.